Saturday 17 March 2012

Chocolate Competition Closed



 This event is now Closed
Want to win a bar of chocolate? A 500g gram bar of Dairy milk? Or a 500g bar of Galaxy? All you have to do is fill in this with a few questions about this blog, Nayu's Reading Corner and my other blog, Nayu's Realm. I'm definitely merging them, so feel free to just put a word or two in the Nayu's Realm questions - please enter for the chocolate! 

To enter, it's really easy.

Prize: a 500g bar of either Dairy Milk or Galaxy Chocolate for 3 winners

Rules: Only 1 entry per person (yes I will check the spreadsheet before picking out a winner with a random number generator thingy)It's an international competition, so spread the word!

Deadling: 12pm GMT Saturday 24th April 2012 

Please make sure you read my protection policy.

Get entering!

2 comments:

Lynsey Newton said...

I don't want to win (as I'm trying not to eat chocolate, I may have a dairy allergy) but I think you should combine the blogs to make it easier for you!

Nayuleska said...

Appreciate your opinion - it's 100% for blog merge. Rather excited about it all.