Friday 1 June 2012

Nayu's News #23


(I adore this girl's blue hair) 
 
Hi everyone! I'm back! Family have returned so I'm off several household duties which made me tired. It means that I will actually get to read (I haven't read much, not even completed a book)

I'll get to write - yay! I'm hoping to finish this round of edits (I'm  off until 11th June - not all vacation, got the pain clinic on 7th June to see which treatment to try next) and send to my lovely beta readers. 
(A girl writing while listening to Music - I'll be listening to a Shugo Chara song on repeat!) 

I'll get to watch anime! 
(Amu from Shugo Chara with her Chara's Ran (pink), Miki (blue) & Su) 
 
Yes, I'm watching a lot of Shugo Chara. I'm totally addicted - it's my Japanese equivalent to Winx
 (Musa from Winx in her normal clothes (lright) & her magical outfit. I love her normal clothes for some of season 1)

I hope that you are all well, and have got fun plans for this weekend! I've got heaps of reviews (I'm so not exaggerating when I say maybe over 20). 

 (Holo, my Twitter Avatar from the anime Spice and Wolf - I'll own it soon! It's nearly out)

No comments: