Monday 4 June 2012

What are YOU reading? #118

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.









Books I'm currently reading
 
 
 

Dork Diaries: Skating Sensation by Rachel Renee Russell
9 years +
(A hilarious diary style book full of mishap and adventure!)







 

Butterfly Summer by Anne-Marie Conway
9 years +
(An emotional read, which I have a theory about what's going on....)









 
Shugo Chara:  Volume 1
(For regular blog readers you'll know how much I love the anime. I've got a few of the manga, which are equally awesome! As I read it, I imagine all the characters with their voices. *smiles* Good times.)
 
 
 
 

No comments: