Monday 13 August 2012

Nayu's News #33

 "One day, soon..."

Hi everyone! I know it often doesn't, but life really isn't turning out how I'm hoping it would at the moment. I still an owe you an update re my infusion & the after effects. I have at least 2 weeks worth of reviews to schedule here. But I'm still getting over my cold from the other week. On Wednesday I was rather ill (in both senses of the word, if you can read between the lines) so I automatically had Thursday off work. I'd had Monday off too. It was a bit mental trying to catch up with emails from before I'd left for my infusion, but this week I'm tackling my slightly large to do list. 

 "Rest now, review later!"

My ramblings at work do have a purpose. Because my body is still in recovery from the cold and throwing a wobbly and making me randomly sick for 24 hours, it means that doing anything takes up a lot more energy. Especially work. That's why I'm still getting super tired at the moment with low energy. In turn that means no reviewing :( I'm praying I get better soon, and I promise I'm being good and resting, rather than trying to do things as I know it's easier to rest straight away then ignore the warning signals my body is sending me. 

"I hope you'll love these books as much as I do!"

I am eager to let you know about the wonderful books I'm reading, but you'll have to hold on a little bit longer. I'm hoping, so long as I'm up to it, that I'll schedule a few up on Wednesday to tide you over until the weekend. 

I'm currently watching lots of Strawberry Shortcake (French version). 

 Charlotte aux Fraises (Strawberry Shortcake) centre with some of her friends. 

I hope you are staying germ free - if not then rest as much as you can to allow your body to do battle with the germ gremins! 
 It's such a shame we can't fight germ gremlins with Kendo moves....like the girls in the anime Bamboo Blade defeat their opponents in competitions, or in the case of Miya Miya (purple hair with arm up) a real enemy.

Thank you for your patience - looking forward to getting back into a review schedule. 

"Keep relaxing and having fun!"

2 comments:

Gina said...

Sending well wishes your way my friend!

Nayuleska said...

Thank you - they are working!