Wednesday 6 February 2013

Nayu's News #53 What's your favourite 'go to' movie?



My go to movie is Twilight. It didn't used to be, but somehow the series has become my favourite thing to watch when super tired/ill.


I'm a bit tired now, with a niggly sore throat. I'm hoping hard that it doesn't turn into anything. So I'm whizzing through my online stuff, and then settling down to the 3rd movie in the Twilight series, Eclipse, and depending on the time I finish I may slip in the 4th Tinker Bell movie, Tinker Bell and the Secret of the Wings for some cuteness.
(not from the 4th movie - internet not playing ball so haven't been able to get a relevant photo)

 Or else it'll be some H20: Just Add Water, because mermaids rule.

Enough about my go-to movie, what's yours? Is it a light film, or one which is dark and gritty? Is it an animated film? I'm eager to know!

1 comment:

ali said...

Anything Studio Ghibli, though sometimes I also play or read Ace Attorney to calm myself down ;) As you know it's my obsession (or if you didn't, well I just told you so now, you do! :D)