Monday 1 July 2013

What are YOU reading? #173



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.


Read 


Gloss by Marilyn Kaye
Young Adult
9/10
(All is not shiny in the lives of these magazine interns...) 





Clash by Nicole Williams
New Adult
7/10
(A bit more ballet, but a lot more stupidity than book 1 [Crash]...my review)





Watched 


Yumeiro Patissiere
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
(Yes, I've just realised I've seen this 52 episode or so season already - it's the 2nd season I haven't seen...)




Winx: Season 5
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10/10E
(I've finished it! Naturally I cried at the end, especially with Daphne *spoiler*! She's so cute!) 




Holby City
Drama, English version
9/10
(Loads of drama...and more of Sacha being extremely stupid...) 




Waterloo Road
Drama, English version
9/10
(I'm watching it in 15 minutes, but episodes are always fun so I'm guessing on the grade...) 






Craft 
Progress has been made with hexagons that aren't quite hexagons and a few more charity squares.  Pictures coming soon!

  


2 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

The books you read this week look ideal for summer!

Here's my It's Monday!

Nayuleska said...

Thanks they are!