Sunday 22 September 2013

Competition CLOSED Win a copy of Anagranimals and the Wishing Tree by Leith Moghli & Ian King (Children's, 5 years +)


Here's a fun book which you can win a signed first edition of! I find animals/people/even objects mixed up with different things a little freaky, which is why I'm not reviewing Anagranimals and the Wishing Tree (or paying too much attention to the cover as I read it). However, I do like the style of illustrations and think it's a clever idea, so that's why I'm featuring it on NRC today - and holding the competition which is pretty cool! Here are the all important details: 

This competition is now closed

If you live outside the UK - don't despair! There is an opportunity to view the book via iTunes for FREE! (If you have an apple product) Just go here to find out more. 

You can also hear it being read by Leith on Youtube.

No comments: