Monday 3 March 2014

International Chocolate Competition!

"Chocolate! Yay!"
Yup, you read it right. Chocolate competition time! I've held a few in the past, and figured with my 5th Blogversary (which I rarely spell correctly) coming up in April (which will have a book competition held in partnership with an awesome blogger friend on another continent (we are covering almost all bases)), and some random book competitions to make room for more books, everyone could do with some chocolate! 
Win these snack sized chocolates!
Please make sure you read my privacy policy

Rules: One entry per person. No matter where you live in the world you can enter! 

Prizes: 3 winners will each receive a chocolate goodie bag containing the following Cadbury's chocolate (note if you have allergies I think that the products are made in factories where there are nuts.)

How to enter: Simply fill in the nice easy form below! & spread the word - I know you'd rather keep the chocolate to yourself but I need 3 winners, and unless you have a twin/triplet/clone yourself then other people are going to be winning too. 

No comments: