Friday 4 July 2014

Nayu's News #132 Ramadan 2014 Post 1

Cool pic! As ever all pictures are found online.
It's that time of year again! I've been super excited about it, and now nearly a whole week has passed on this blessed Islamic month (which goes by the moon cycle rather than the January-December calendar). 

This just happened to be another slightly dark in colour picture - not planned!
I've been listening to the Quran a lot - it's good to read/recite/listen to as much of it as you can. I find reading can be tiring, especially because I'm not fluent in Arabic, so my brain interprets as hard work. Listening to the recitation means I can hear it - after all, it was originally passed on from person to person before it was written down on paper. I hear the Arabic which is The Quran, and the English translation so understand the gist of it. 
A girl reading the Quran & thoughts about it - it makes me feel calm and warm inside!

Here's a link to my 2013 Ramadan Post #1 - I have to smile because I'm planning to start watching Aria tonight!!! 
Akari, the main character
I'm focusing on being kind to myself and resting as much as I should be, not sneaking in reviews/reading when I know my body is yelling at me to take it easy. Obviously I report to God for that, and friend who will glare at me from across the huuuuuuge pond (ocean) that separates us. So I will be good! Well, I'll try. 
A light coloured picture! Of how I might look trying hard to relax ^o^

This weekend, whatever you believe in, seek out a quote or two (or several) which inspires you and look at it at least once daily to give you some focus in this crazy life.
Bye for now!

No comments: