Monday 13 October 2014

What are YOU reading? #239




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.


Read


Enscrolled by Connie L Smith
Young Adult
10E/10E
(This final book in the trilogy has the perfect blend of drama, not too much fighting, some heartache and lots of hope & humour!)





The Saddle Club: Horse Sense by Bonnie Bryant
Children’s, 9 years +
10E/10E
(This cute read sees friends drifting apart for a little while but they get back together by the end...)









Watched


Casualty
Medical drama, English version
10/10E
(Mostly perfect episode, heaps of drama, totally loved it, even if they did kill off a good character...)





Hustle, Season 1
Comedy drama, English version,
9/10E
(Each episode sees the team of con artists do a con - it’s interesting how they do it! Nice and light hearted to crochet to...)





Prison Break, Season 1
Drama, English version
10E/10E
(No idea why I love this show so much, it’s just so cool! How many people get into prison to break their brother out? Virtually none!)






Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Music idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I’m getting closer to starting season 2! For now Star Anis is on tour...)





My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, Season 2
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I seriously hope one day the Cutiemark Crusaders [3 young fillies] get their cutie mark, and we get to see what they are! They try so hard to figure out their talent!)





Winx, season 1
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(Getting totally into this as well as Aikatsu. Nearly finished season 1 with Winx  I confess to fast forwarding the scenes I’m not fond of as this season is a bit dark and I don’t do well with the worm like creatures used near the end.)





Spice and Wolf
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Yes, I can watch the Japanese version but there's a lot of technical language and the English dub is brilliant. Holo never fails to make me giggle with her mannerisms - boy can she sulk! There’s a reason why I use her pictures for my avatar/in blog posts...)









Craft, games, other
Once again I haven’t played much on games - mostly been relaxing with anime. I have however found an adorable new game....



....Panda Jam, which involves saving baby pandas and if you complete a level they get a hug from their mummy at the end. It is MEGA cute!

I’ve done a bit more craft - I’ve sewed more of my Gorjuss girl’s umbrella.  I’ve finished this crochet blanket and coasters which are part of my special project which I’ll reveal by the end of this month! 



No comments: