Monday 17 November 2014

What are YOU reading? #244




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Read


Jesper Jinx and the Sneezing Season by Marko Kitti
Children's, 7 years +
10E/10E
(At last I learn the story behind Rosie the squirrel!)









Listened


The Bliss Bakery, book #2: Sweet by Kathryn Littlewood
Children's, 9 years +
10/10E
(Thankfully this didn't end on a cliffhanger, despite being part of a trilogy. It did make me want to eat a lot of cake with the baking contest!)









Watched


PriPara
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I've been rewatching my favourite episodes, 6-13, when Sophie starts wanting to be more independent. Love Sophie so much as she is like me in health...)





Holby City
Medical Drama, English version
9/10E
(I know it was a good episode, but I've been super tired this week which makes my not so good memory appalling...)





My Little Pony Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks!
Anime film, English version
10E/10E
(With this 2nd MLP film finally at my house, I was captivated by how cool it was! Yes, lots of singing, but a fun plot in the alternate human reality of my favourite fillies...)





Aikatsa
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm out of rewatching territory, and although being a bit miffed at one episode for making the Partners Cup event pass in a flash, I still utterly adore it. Oh, apart from Mikuru's solo song, whose message encourages staying up late, sneaking out, and other stuff which I don't share the same view on at all [didn't like the outfit for that song much either ]- but love Mikuru as a character, apart from that!)





Jewelpet Happy Tinkle
Anime Japanese version
10E/10E
(It's been a while since I watched this so I did rewatch one episode to remember where I'd got to in this cute story!)









Games, craft and more!
I've spent lots of time on Gameloft 10E/10E games such as...



...My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop for Android...




...and passed a good 1hr 30mins+ on 10E/10E Ice Age Village the other day. My village looks ace! I rearranged the animals, added lots of flowers to help get higher collection of money from the animals. I'll do the same with MLP soon, but not just yet.

Craft wise I've been steadily working on the surprise blanket for a family member – look how it's growing!



I've also been busy cross stitching – I hope to finish the umbrella this week! 



No comments: