Monday 2 March 2015

What are YOU reading? #258




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




READ


Hero by Samantha Young
Romance
8/10E
(A bit predictable but there's nothing like danger to make a story exciting!)





Rebel Science by Dan Green
Non-Fiction
9/10E
(Humourous science is the best way to learn so many facts...)









LISTENED


Welcome To Dog Beach by Lisa Greenwald
Children's
9/10E
(Finished this fun MG story with a huge surprise at the end!)




Summer Daydreams by Carole Matthews
Fiction
(RELISTEN)
10E/10E
(Nell hasn't started her handbag business yet...)





The Second Chance Cafe by Alison Kent
Amish fiction
9/10E
(One of several Amish themed stories I'm devouring...)





A Gift of Grace by Ann Clipston
Amish Fiction
10E/10E
(I can't stress how long a wait it will be to get my next monthly credit so I can get the next in this series : putting 2 modern teen girls in their Amish aunt's home due to their parents dying and you have a fascinating story...)









WATCHED


The Legend of Korra:  Season 1
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Despite being impatient and disobedient, I rather like Korra...)





Call the Midwife
Medical drama, English version
9/10E
(Learnt some very interesting facts about the really strict midwife who has a dark past which I never expected...)





Waterloo Road
School drama, English version
8/10E
(I'm curious about the deputy head's past, and shocked that in the sneak peek to next week's episode Leo looks to be the culprit for bullying Bonnie. It makes sense as he is a whizz with computers!)





Table for 12
Documentary, English version
10E/10E
(Insight into a family of 12 children!)





My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic:  Season 4
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Learning Pinkie Pie is Applejack's distant relation was a happy shock and sweet to watch!)





PriPara
REWATCH! - Music idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I never tire of watching how Lala gets to team up with Sophie...)





Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Music idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(At the moment I'm alternating season 2 with season 3, and loving every moment!)





Casualty
Medical drama, English version
8/10E
(An alright episode, Connie on more of a warpath as its her father's death anniversary...)





Top Gear
Motor show, English version
8/10E
(Not the most hilarious episode, but still entertaining...)





Holby City
Medical drama, English version
8/10E
(Mary Claire might be leaving for the second time! I won't mind if she comes back again...)









CRAFTS,GAMES, ETC
It's been a busy week gaming on my 10E/10E Gameloft games.




I'm plodding along in Littlest Pet Shop. In the middle of rebuilding Ice Age Village, and decided to save my gems in My Little Pony so I can get Princess Cadence! There is a new mlp update coming soon which I'm excited about.


Craft wise I've been experimenting with the paw print for my forthcoming pet blankets. It's on an attempt which has sparked other exciting ideas! Here's my paw print progress so far.



Here’s my progress using some yarn which looks pretty but hasn't lived up to my expectations.



Sewing wise I’ve made a fair amount of progress on this owl kit....



...completing the branch & everything except the small yellow owl. 




No comments: