Saturday 21 March 2015

Winner of the competition for a signed copy of Lili by Wen Dee Tan announcement!

Have you won this?
 The time has come to announce who has won a signed copy of Wen Dee Tan's adorable book, Lili! Thank you again to Fat Fox for providing this extra special prize. I won't keep you hanging ^o^ The winner is...
 
Kulsuma! 

Many congratulations! I'll be in touch shortly be email to sort out sending the prize on to you. Thank you for all who entered. You might like to enter the other competitions I've got running, which include

A chance to try audiobooks if you're new to them!
Winning an audiobook of your choice! 

Winning a rainbow blanket made by me as part of launching my Nayu's Crochet Dreams blog! (Shop coming soon with a special competition for that!)

Also coming soon will be some sci-fi/fantasy book competition - it's all go here ^o^
Pop by often so you don't miss anything!

No comments: