Friday 17 July 2015

Happy Eid!

I love how the characters from a funny anime show, Azumanga Daioh, are given a Muslim makeover

Eid Mubarak! Ramadan is now officially over. I've spent the day watching anime including my beloved Aikatsu,  
snuggled up on the sofa reading a brilliant book,  
and tonight I'm starting an Amish audiobook while I crochet, which makes me happy. 
It has been a blessed month, I've achieved the personal goals which I set myself which can be found in the linked post above, and setting the attainment bar lower made Ramadan even more enjoyable than it normally is. I'm already looking forward to Ramadan 2016! I hope that regardless what you believe you've had some time for personal reflection over the past few weeks, as it can really help stabilise the chaos of this thing called life. Take care and smile!

No comments: