Monday 20 July 2015

What are YOU reading? #276



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating. 



Read


The One by Kiera Cass
Young Adult
9/10E
(I hate Mer at several points in this slightly dystopian royal society read...)









Reread


Peppermint Kiss by Kelly McKain
Children's, 9 years +
NOT YET FINISHED - 10E/10E
(On the 6th reread of this inspiring series about a girl, her sisters and mother setting up their own beauty salon...)









Listened


A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Children's, 9 years +
NOT YET FINISHED - 10/10E
(I prefer the Sarah in the anime version but this is the story it was accurately based on...)









Watched


Princesse Sarah
Anime,  French version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(I watched all 46 episodes in 3-4 days...)




Aria the Natural
Anime, Japanese version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(Such a cheerful and uplifting anime!)





Aikatsu
Music idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(Sumire has her first premium dress, which was helped by her baked apples...)





PriPara
Music idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(Although I could start from episode 27  since I watched 26 before Ramadan, I'm starting from episode 1 simply because I can!)





Shugo Chara
Magical girl anime, Japanese version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(Amu had a recap episode of the early part of her story - she fits in well with her friends!)





AKB0048
Music idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(This is becoming a show I watch continually!)









Craft, games and more
I've done a bit more whacking enemies with umbrellas in the 10E/10E super cute...


...Eternal Sonata.



I worked on and finished this really hard puzzle while recovering from my super strong pain meds which make me loopy....



...I'm going to save all puzzling for after the treatment as it helps distract me from wanting to climb the walls.



I've had great fun with crafts this week as can be seen on the post I wrote on my crochet blog, Nayu's Crochet Dreams.


Last of all I made some cheesey biscuits, which as you can see are super cute minions to help take over the world even if some of their faces melted in training...




No comments: