Friday 4 September 2015

Nayu's News #197 A Playful Muse & How to Buy Me Cake!

This would be me if I hadn't changed today's plans.
Well today I'd planned to have a full day blogging, scheduling up a fair few reviews (& writing them). However, feeling tired so calling it a day after this post and settling to quiet afternoon of crochet and tv catch up/dvds. 

My Muse can go on, and on, and on...
I had wonderful writing session with Muse yesterday. Took us 4 hours to tackle a tricky chapter, but it's clearer than it was originally. I expect it will need more wrangling in the next round of edits, but that's for another time. 

Please!
You may or may not have spotted a new icon on the left hand menu. This is from my Nayu's Crochet Dreams blog, but applies to this blog too. If you'd like to show your support for the work I put into this blog (and NCD) then please make a donation to help buy me some cake/yarn to keep me fuelled for post writing, reading, and crochet creating. Any help is much appreciated!

No comments: