Monday 9 May 2016

What are YOU reading? #313





What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.





READ

Image result for I Love You More and More by Nicky Benson and Jenny Lambert

I Love You More and More by Nicky Benson and Jenny Lambert
Children's, Picture book
10/10E
(A nature filled display of a parent's love for their child...)



Image result for Nibbles The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett

Nibbles The Book Monster by Emma Yarlett
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(Nibbles is book hungry and enjoys wrecking fairytales!)








REREAD


Sugar Rush by Kimber An
Young Adult
10E/10E
(I adore this vampire [sort of] read with diabetes used as the most attractive type of blood: Ophelia is awesome, but I adore her twin sister Bianca who adores sewing and dramatically [& understandably] throws her sewing machine out their window when a tragedy strikes...)








LISTENED

Image result for aikatsu etude of radiance

Aiktasu songs
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
...with a new favourite of Ichigo singing 'Etude of Radiance' from her movie. Tissue time as she is now the top idol!!!!!








WATCHED

Image result for Clannad

Clannad
Slice of Life anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I wasn't going to start rewatching this until after Ramadan [so July], but decided I'm desperate to see it so can finish it before June ^o^ Love seeing all my favourite characters [all of the cast], especially Nagisa's parents!)




Image result for Love Live School Idol Project: Season 1

Love Live School Idol Project: Season 1
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Almost at the end of season 1, with the girls working hard for their concerts...)




Image result for Kobato

Kobato
Hard to place a genre – Slice of Life/Fantasy/Mystery, Japanese version
10E/10E
(It's hard hitting so have to limit my watching to 1 episode at a time!)




Image result for Hanamaru Kindergarten

Hanamaru Kindergarten
Slice of Life & Comedy anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(So much gets packed into these episodes that I don't mind there are only 12 about the sweet kindergarten [with slightly mature themes which older readers will pick up on]...)








CRAFT GAMES AND MORE
Due to doing an awful lot of review blog work I've barely done any gaming, but craft wise...I've made a large crochet dishcloth/small hand towel! It was fun making it on Tuesday




...I'm learning how to use my sewing machine for some TOP SECRET PROJECTS that you'll be seeing in the near future, for now you can see my playing around!






...I'm working on my cute alphabet sampler.


I've been busy in the kitchen too. I've made aubergine/eggplant stir fry...




...I've made my first non mayo coleslaw – recipe coming soon!








No comments: