Thursday 21 July 2016

What are YOU reading? #320



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.


READ
Image result for Marge in Charge by Isla Fisher

Marge in Charge by Isla Fisher
Children's, 7 years +
10/10E
(The best babysitter ever!)





Image result for My Little World: I Love My Daddy by Jonathan Litton and Fhiona Galloway

My Little World: I Love My Daddy by Jonathan Litton and Fhiona Galloway
Children's
10E/10E
(Published in time for Father's day this read is good at any time of the year!)






Image result for The Great Dragon Bake Off by Nicola O'Byrne

The Great Dragon Bake Off by Nicola O'Byrne
(An amusing tale filled with sweet treats!)




Image result for The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams and Sarah Massini

The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams and Sarah Massini
Children's, Picture book, 5 years +
9/10E
(Finally I get to read this famous tale which is also a film!)





Image result for The Knight Who Wouldn't Fight by Helen Docherty and Thomas Docherty

The Knight Who Wouldn't Fight by Helen Docherty and Thomas Docherty
Picture book
10E/10E
(This is the cleverest knight I've ever met!)





Image result for Animal Ark #9 Owl in the Office by Lucy Daniels

Animal Ark #9 Owl in the Office by Lucy Daniels
Children's, 9 years +
10/10E
(As an owl lover I loved this animal rescue tale!)











LISTEN

Image result for A Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston

A Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston
Amish, Romance, Christian
RELISTEN - 10E/10E
(Loving getting back in touh with a familiar Amish family whose trials and triumphs are a joy to listen to!)





Image result for Jolly Foul Play by Robin Stevens

Jolly Foul Play by Robin Stevens
Children's, 9 years +
ALMOST FINISHED - 10E/10E
(4th in an amazing detective series set at boarding school in the 1930s!)





Image result for A Promise of Hope by Amy Clipston

A Promise of Hope by Amy Clipston
Amish, Romance, Christian
RELISTEN - NOT YET FINISHED - 10E/10E
 (I usually skip this book on the relisten of this series because I prefer focusing on the teen sisters, but this time I'm really enjoying the other characters' stories!)





Image result for Winx: Season 6 Bloomix music video

Winx: Season 6 Bloomix
Music videos
RELISTEN - 10E/10E
(This song is a bit addictive! So too is...





Image result for Winx In Concert album!

Winx In Concert album!
French version
10E/10E
(This is in my car and I frequently pick a song and listen to it on repeat!)










WATCHED

Image result for enchanted movie

Enchanted by Disney
Fantasy movie, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(This light hearted show always makes me smile-I love Giselle's pretty dresses, excluding her hideous wedding dress, as she makes them herself from curtains and blankets, and they are fairytale style! )





Image result for Kaleido Star

Kaleido Star
Slice of Life anime (sort of...), English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I first watched this dubbed due to being ill, so now I always watch the dubbed version as I'm used to it. Sora has so many problems on her path as a gymnast, which makes it easy to relate to her...)





Image result for Winx season 6 daphne

Winx:  Season 6
Fairy anime, French version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I love have Daphne in human form!  She is super clumsy being unused to gravity again since her sister Bloom saved her from the Sirenix curse...)





Image result for Aikatsu kii

Aikatsu!
Music idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Kii has just debuted as an idol for the Pon Pon Crepe campaign girl - her performance always makes me smile as she finds her inner confidence.)





Image result for Aikatsu! Stars hime

Aikatsu! Stars
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm as addicted to this as I am the original! I love how Hime has a secret, she gets ill in bad weather just like me!)











Craft, games and more
This week I made a tasty stirfry -twice! Slightly different flavours but both have broccoli, carrots, pepper baby sweetcorn and cashew nuts...





I spent the day working on this blanket while catching up with a friend...






Gaming wise I've spent lots of time on Aikatsu! My No 1 Stage-finally got all the characters...




I also spent a lot of time on Animal Crossing New Leaf-I finally have the castle facade on my house!! Shame I don't have turrets internally...








No comments: