Monday 19 September 2016

What are YOU reading? #327




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



READ

Image result for The Secret of Sinbad's Cave by Brydie Walker Bain

The Secret of Sinbad's Cave by Brydie Walker Bain
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(An incredible Lara Croft like adventure for a courageous girl, her siblings and their friends...)




Image result for All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker

All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker
Thriller
10E/10E
(Heaps of twists in this thrilling tale!)





Image result for Painted Dreams by Dr. Jo Hannah Mechergui 

Painted Dreams by Dr. Jo Hannah Mechergui
Non-Fiction, Spiritual
10/10E
(A great book encouraging connecting with God regardless of what religion you are...)





Image result for Delilah Dusticle and the Cursed Tempest by A. J. York

Delilah Dusticle and the Cursed Tempest by A. J. York
Children's Fiction
9/10E
(I'm desperate for my own Grumpy Sponge!)  








LISTENED 

Image result for PriPara music videos
PriPara
Anime Music videos
...the upbeat ones always make me smile!  




Image result for Aikatsu Stars yume heart skip
Aikatsu Stars
Anime Music videos
...can be a great refresher for previous episode. My current favourite is Yume's Heart Skip - she seems so excited and it fits her image perfectly. 









WATCHED 

 Image result for Heaven's Memo Pad
Heaven's Memo Pad
School drama + Mystery + Psychological anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(A cool show about a girl who is a recluse and a detective, as well as a plushie addict. It covers issues such as gangs, drugs, stalkers, as well as friendship and how deep love can be. Sadly only 12 episodes but it felt much longer...) 




Image result for Aikatsu:  Season 2

Aikatsu:  Season 2
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Mizuki and Mikuru's skit is worrying the other idols a bit, but they have no reason to fear the top duo!) 




Image result for Once Upon A Time:  Season 3 male characters

Once Upon A Time:  Season 3
Fantasy drama, English version
REWATCH - 9/10E
(I adore Once but this is my least favourite season as it focuses on male characters more. I finally finished rewatching it! I'd never skip it as there are plenty of fun moments, I just hate the frequent darker ones.) 




Image result for H2O Just Add Water:  Season 2 charlotte

H2O Just Add Water:  Season 2
Teen drama, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Mermaid drama rocks! I used to hate Charlotte, now I like seeing how devious she can be to the others [she is the villain for this season] as it is inspiring for my novel!)  



Image result for once upon a time season 4 anna and elsa

Once Upon A Time:  Season 4
Fantasy drama, English version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(This is my favourite season of Once so much so I barely game while I watch it-so I'm fully watching it! Adore seeing Ana and Elsa ^u^) 





Image result for h2o just add water season 3 bella 

H2O Just Add Water:  Season 3
Teen drama, English version
REWATCH - 10/10E
(I miss Emma being in this season as she was a more stable mermaid than Bella who is a lot like Rikki...) 










CRAFT ETC 
I've had a lot of fun watching my current crochet project, Coffee and Cream Dreams, grow bigger this week...  


I made super quick and easy aubergine/eggplant + courgette + peas stir fry- which is a complete meal with protein (in the peas), carbs and veg in it...



I had fun gaming this week. I got a uniquely Japanese version item in Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS game - a mound of dango from a random festival! Dango is a type of sweet, and has a mega huge meaning in one of my favourite anime, Clannad...



I've had an incredible time on Love Live School Idol Festival, nabbing...



...a Rare Aquoor card in a single friendship point scouting draw AND nabbing a Super Super Rare (SSR) card in a single honour scout draw..,which happens to be for my favourite character, Eli!! Whoohoo!


In Aikatsu My No. 1 Stage 3DS game I've been using Ran a lot as the main singer, although for the soon Moonlight Destiny somehow it only feels right using Mizukias the main singer, since she won the event in the anime series...



No comments: