Wednesday 30 August 2017

Nayu's News #235 Taking it easy

For a long time I had no idea this is Miku chan!
Hi if you've been redirected from Nayu's Crochet Dreams - I just wanted to post this over here, and it's not worth posting the same post twice. Sorry for not posting on NCD recently - as I've explained previously I had a load of life stuff last week, which I've been resting up after. It went successfully, I'm just super tired from it. Not entirely unexpected is that I need to have my mega strong meds again - having them tomorrow so will be in lala land until maybe next Wednesday. 

A teen Rin! Let me know if you recognise the background for this song.
I've been busy mostly gaming to unwind - wasn't feeling up for craft. Watched a lot of Pretty Little Liars (almost on season 4), and caught up with TV. Played with Miku which is always fun: discovered I can get Ren with long hair in the Project F games, so started playing with her in F and got her sooner than expected! Will need to work to get her in F2, but she is such a cutie! 
These graphics are from Future Tone, which I hope to get next summer ^o^

Hoping to get back to what counts as normal next week sometime - will then chat about my hotel stay which was fun (just not what I was staying for which is not being revealed) over on NCD. Those of you here on NRC won't have noticed a dip in posts as I've had reviews prescheduled. 

No comments: