Thursday 1 February 2018

Nayu's News #240 My Secret Project Revealed!

What is it?
For a while I've been talking about a mysterious secret project that's taken a lot of my time. It's been going on for over a year, and I can finally reveal what it is. 
It involves a lot of boxes, without me in them.
A lot of boxes!
I've moved house! My family has moved house, so since I live with them I've moved too. Thankfuly it's still in the same area, which I like a lot. It's a lot of change, including keeping my cat inside for a few months (not that she wonders much past our old garden). I'm showing no photos for privacy reasons, mostly for my family's sake and also mine - I spend a lot of time in my room and only want friends and family to see it. Once I'm back online you'll notice any pictures I take will have a different carpet as the background, but that's the only change that you'll see. The rest is in the chaos of packing/unpacking/waiting for the internet to be connected - at the time of writing this post it may not be for at least a week, although my family are trying to persuade the service provider to do it sooner. 
I feel like Akari from Aria does - happy the secret is allowed to be revealed!
That's why I asked for happy thoughts and prayers 2 weeks ago, because at the time everything nearly fell through, but thank God it didn't. That's all the info I'm giving, there have been a ridiculous amount of difficulties and it's wonderful for it to finally happen. It's why I've been randomly busy for several days in a row, it's called packing. Thankfully I've just got my room to pack/unpack, not the whole house.

I'll be feeling a lot like Aika from Aria when she has to clear a load of stuff.
My family visiting from Australia is leaving soon, so I should have had a gaming day with them yesterday, and I'm now happily in lala land from taking my mega strong meds last night too.

You'll know when I'm back online because I'll probably say something on Twitter (my posts are auto-scheduled by software so it's not me putting them up in real time, as it were). Until then take care, and I'll see you when my new room is all set up! 

No comments: